Certificate Course in
Join Annapurna College of Film and Media to Further Your Career.
- Story Elements
- Screenplay Format
- Three Act Structure
- Premise: Writing your Screenplay
- Building Character
- Different types of Genres
- Basic Eight Plots
- Beat sheet: Six stages and Five Turning Points
- Creating Dramatic Tension
- Writing Dramatic Scenes and Sequence
- Places to find ideas
- Character Orchestration
- Creating Subplot
- Film Screening: Analyzing a film scene by scene
*Fees are determined annually and are subject to revision as per the prevailing policy.
Mr. Ashok Jankar
Head of Department for Script Writing
- Diploma in Filmmaking from Digital Academy, Mumbai.
- Professional Screenwriting Experience across TV and Film Formats.
- Worked at Design Street, Blue Frog Media Pvt. Ltd., and Real Channel Turner Entertainment Group.
Mr. B. K. Kiron Kumar
Member of Faculty for Script Writing
- Directed various Films and Tele Films like ‘Abhi Aayudham’ and ‘Bhadram Koduko’
- Directed Theatre Plays like ‘Gograhanam’, ‘Idi Sangathi’, ‘Naa Laaga Endaro’, ’Pachani Samsaram’ etc.
- Worked as a dubbing artist in many movies such as ‘Anaganagaoka Roju’, ‘Sindooram’, ‘Master and Hitler’
- Kiran has acted in a lead role for serials like ‘Veedani Needanu’, ‘Pranaya Prabandham’, ‘Aakrandana’, and many more
Course Duration – 12 weeks (Every Saturday. Timings: From 2.00 PM to 6.00 PM)
Good exposure to all kinds of films and fluent in English / Telugu | Students should be 18 years of age.
Medium of Instruction – : English and Telugu
For further details regarding the Admission Process, Course Fees and Student Support for Financial Aid,
please call our Student Support Helpline: 1800-572-4736 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org