Certificate Course in
A good story well told is the key to make an emotionally compelling & engaging movie. The Script Writing course enables the students to understand the process of narrating and writing a story.
Annapurna College has one of the best script writing courses in India. To know more about the Script Writing Course, please write to us or call 1800 572 4736.
Join Annapurna College of Film and Media to Further Your Career.
- Story Elements
- Screenplay Format
- Three Act Structure
- Premise: Writing your Screenplay
- Building Character
- Different types of Genres
- Basic Eight Plots
- Beat sheet: Six stages and Five Turning Points
- Creating Dramatic Tension
- Writing Dramatic Scenes and Sequence
- Places to find ideas
- Character Orchestration
- Creating Subplot
- Film Screening: Analyzing a film scene by scene
*Fees are determined annually and are subject to revision as per the prevailing policy.
Mr. Ashok Jankar
Head of Department for Script Writing
- Diploma in Filmmaking from Digital Academy, Mumbai.
- Professional Screenwriting Experience across TV and Film Formats.
- Worked at Design Street, Blue Frog Media Pvt. Ltd., and Real Channel Turner Entertainment Group.
Mr. B. K. Kiron Kumar
Member of Faculty for Script Writing
- Directed various Films and Tele Films like ‘Abhi Aayudham’ and ‘Bhadram Koduko’
- Directed Theatre Plays like ‘Gograhanam’, ‘Idi Sangathi’, ‘Naa Laaga Endaro’, ’Pachani Samsaram’ etc.
- Worked as a dubbing artist in many movies such as ‘Anaganagaoka Roju’, ‘Sindooram’, ‘Master and Hitler’
- Kiran has acted in a lead role for serials like ‘Veedani Needanu’, ‘Pranaya Prabandham’, ‘Aakrandana’, and many more
Hone your skills and explore best script writing courses in India. The art and craft of writing a script for the mass media such as
Course Duration – 12 weeks (Every Saturday. Timings: From 2.00 PM to 6.00 PM)
Good exposure to all kinds of films and fluent in English / Telugu | Students should be 18 years of age.
Medium of Instruction – : English and Telugu
For further details regarding the Admission Process, Course Fees and Student Support for Financial Aid,
please call our Student Support Helpline: 1800-572-4736 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org