Certificate Course in Editing
Create stunning Digital Video Experiences for your audience. Learn the finer techniques of Video Editing to structure and arrange moving images in a narrative pattern for optimum aesthetic and emotional impact of the content presented.
Give your career in Audio-Visual Programing a boost. Apply New-Age Editing Techniques to create outstanding Films, Television Shows, Advertisement Films, Web Series, Documentaries and Corporate Films.
Join Annapurna College of Film and Media to Further Your Career.
- Introduction to FCP X
- Better understanding of shot relationships
- Fundamentals of Film Grammar
- Introduction to Shot Juxtaposition (arrangements)
- Introduction to tracks in Editing
- Laying basic layers and working with audio during Editing
- Audio Mixing
- Shooting with/without clapboard & log sheets
- Reading and Editing as per Log sheets
- Sound Basics
- Understanding Sync Sound
- Syncing Audio and Video
- Introduction to Dialog Editing
- Practicing Editing of short dialog sequences with Sound Design
- Introduction to Timing, Rhythm and Pace
- Time Manipulation
*Fees are determined annually and are subject to revision as per the prevailing policy.
Course Duration – 12 Weeks (Monday to Friday. Timings: From 9.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
Eligibility Criteria – Minimum qualification – Intermediate | Basic Computer Literacy | Students should be 18 years of age
Medium of Instruction – English
For further details regarding the Admission Process, Course Fees and Student Support for Financial Aid,
please call our Student Support Helpline: 1800-572-4736 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org