Certificate Course in Editing
Create stunning Digital Video Experiences for your audience. Learn the finer techniques of Video Editing to structure and arrange moving images in a narrative pattern for optimum aesthetic and emotional impact of the content presented.
Give your career in Audio-Visual Programing a boost. Apply New-Age Editing Techniques to create outstanding Films, Television Shows, Advertisement Films, Web Series, Documentaries and Corporate Films.
Annapurna College has one of the best Film editing courses in India. To know more about the Film Editing Course, please write to us or call 1800 572 4736.
Join Annapurna College of Film and Media to Further Your Career.
- Introduction to FCP X
- Better understanding of shot relationships
- Fundamentals of Film Grammar
- Introduction to Shot Juxtaposition (arrangements)
- Introduction to tracks in Editing
- Laying basic layers and working with audio during Editing
- Audio Mixing
- Shooting with/without clapboard & log sheets
- Reading and Editing as per Log sheets
- Sound Basics
- Understanding Sync Sound
- Syncing Audio and Video
- Introduction to Dialog Editing
- Practicing Editing of short dialog sequences with Sound Design
- Introduction to Timing, Rhythm and Pace
- Time Manipulation
*Fees are determined annually and are subject to revision as per the prevailing policy.
Course Duration – 12 Weeks (Monday to Friday. Timings: From 9.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
Eligibility Criteria – Minimum qualification – Intermediate | Basic Computer Literacy | Students should be 18 years of age
Medium of Instruction – English
For further details regarding the Admission Process, Course Fees and Student Support for Financial Aid,
please call our Student Support Helpline: 1800-572-4736 or write to us at email@example.com