Ms. Sobhitha Dhulipala pontificates about ‘Acting, Modelling, Linguistic Diversity, Empathy, Human Behaviour and Belongingness’ On Acting, its Inherent Privileges and Associated Challenges As an artist
Certificate Course in
This program is designed to produce production-ready artists.
Step away from the good old classic pencil and paper approach, get trained in robust tools and digital software, and explore more complex and detailed styles of animation.
Join Annapurna College of Film and Media to Further Your Career.
- User Interface & Setup
- Movement and Morphing
- Graphics and Symbols
- Animation Basics
- Understanding the Animatic
- Walk and Run cycles
- Final Project Planning
*Fees are determined annually and are subject to revision as per the prevailing policy.
Mr. Santosh Kumar Munglakar
Member of Faculty for VFX and Animation
- Experienced professional in 2D Classical and Digital Animation
- He has worked on TV Shows, e-Learning Programs and Political Animated Cartoons
Alumnus, Himalayan University (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- Has worked for the Channel ETV News as an Animator
1. Understand your “type” In school one learns how to play any role—to stretch, to challenge, to grow, to learn, to adapt.Out in the real
Course Duration – 16 weeks (Monday to Friday. Timings: 3 hours per day)
Students should be 18 years of age | Good understanding of sketching | Basic understanding of software like Photoshop
Good understanding of written and spoken English | Creative Portfolio
Medium of Instruction – English
For further details regarding the Admission Process, Course Fees and Student Support for Financial Aid,
please call our Student Support Helpline: 1800-572-4736 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org